Pages

Tuesday 29 December 2009

How do I clean and polish my wood floors?

Are you, like me, feeling that now that all the visitors have gone or are about to go, we can now get down to doing all the clearing up. Whilst I have enjoyed the Christmas break and being surrounded by my family, it is going to be great to get back to "normal"

The first jobs I need to do are the floors. There is not goimg to be much of a problem in doing them. Basically it is a question of motivation. The kitchen floor is tiled so I will scrub that and dry it as I go along. No problems but a bit of time and oomph!

The lounge and hall floors should take less time even though there is more area. Being wood parquet floors , it is a question of sweeping to remove all the loose bits and then using my Heritage Woodcare.
In my next post, I will tell you how to go about using it and where you can get it!

No comments: