Pages

Thursday 11 March 2010

Can I use my Heritage Woodcare to polish my car?

In my recent posts, I have been discussing alternate uses for Heritage Woodcare. Something else you may not know about is it makes an excellent polish for use on treated (painted) metal.

This means that whist you are using your Heritage for cleaning your wood cupboard doors in the kitchen, you can carry on and clean and polish your white goods (dishwasher, washing machine, etc.)

You have washed your car and realise you have run out of car polish. Not to worry, use your Heritage. It does an excellent job, is oil based so does the protection of wax polishes and has the advantage that you do not need to buff up.

So, Keep your Heritage Woodcare handy, it has so many uses apart from just wood!

You can buy Heritage Woodcare online, visit www.heritagepolish.com/shop/heritage-woodcare/cat_2.html

No comments: