Pages

Wednesday 24 March 2010

Comments - from "Dave" & "anonymous"!

I have had 2 comments about my post "Green Angel Skincare has now joined Facebook"

The first from "Dave" asking for the link. If I can answer you Dave and anyone else looking for the link, Thankyou. Firstly for reading my blog and secondly for drawing my attention to something I had not thought of. I am a novice when it comes to computers and especially when it comes to social networking. I will get there eventually and with Jiali's help (and also with the help from Mark at B2B)

The second comment from "anonymous" telling me I have to have a page before announcing it! My initial reaction to comments of this type and where respondents hide behind "anonymous" is that the only thing to do with them is delete them. However, he (or she) has done me a favour in that they have told me that my Facebook entry appears to be difficult to find. It does however tell me that my blog is read and acted on.

Taking both these comments together means there is still a lot of work to be done and to both respondents I say Thankyou for reading my blog, taking an interest and for taking the trouble to leave a comment (even though one respondent had to hide behind "anonymous" and being sarcastic!) . I will try my best to act on your suggestions.

Don't forget, you can find all Heritage Polish, Green Angel Skincare and Paston Craft products here.

1 comment:

mark said...

Hi,

You can access the Green Angel Skincare Facebook page here -

Green Angel Skincare

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Green-Angel-Skincare/303669336952

mark