Pages

Wednesday 15 July 2009

The Technocentre, Puma , Coventry

I had a bit of a shock last Monday when I went to collect my mail. The staff member at Ruralnet that I spoke to told me they were closing at the end of this month! That leaves me with a bit of a problem as I now have to find a new address. ( Yes, I know the staff at Ruralnet have a bigger problem as they are losing their jobs but this blog is about me!)

I rang Business Link and b2b. Business Link gave me a couple of numbers but neither were able to help. Gareth and Mark at b2b suggested I try Warwick University and Coventry University Science Parks, and the 4Front scheme run by The Technocentre at Coventry University Technology Park is not only just what I need but cheaper than I am currently paying, so thankyou Gareth and Mark.

W.e.f. August 1st then, my new address is :-
DCK Services
The Technocentre
Puma Way
Coventry
CV1 2TT

This doesn't alter the service on the website. All Heritage Polish and Green Angel Skincare products can be bought online from http://www.heritagepolish.com/

No comments: