Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2009

How can I moisturise my face?

Well, what an absolutely miserable day it has been - raining nearly all day! I live near the top of a hill so I know I won't be affected but I am sure there will be a number of people who will be flooded. My heart goes out to them.

I thought I might be suggesting ways of moisturising your skin from days of sunshine and high temperatures, but the weather people got the long-term forecast wrong, didn't they. The principle still applies though - Green Angel produce two products for your face - Daily Moisturiser and Seaweed and Collagen Face Cream. Used regularly, they will keep your face looking young and your skin in wonderful condition.
Details of both products can be found on www.heritagepolish.com/skin.html

Note - I am changing my address with immediate effect to
DCK Services
The Technocentre
Puma Way
Coventry
CV1 2TT

No comments: