Pages

Friday 10 July 2009

How do I clean the vinyl seats in my VW?

Generally it has been a lovely day, so, this afternoon I was out in my garden digging up brambles. I didn't realise that the roots could get so big! I dug up one root that was well over an inch thick and about 3 inches where the creepers started. I have quite a bit of work ahead of me.

I was talking to someone the other day, (I think it was when we were networking after one of the workshops I attended ) and he is into VW cars. Whilst we were talking he mentioned that a common problem with VW owners is cleaning the Vinyl seats, particularly when they aquire a car that hasn't been used for some time.I was pleased to be able to give him a solution - Heritage Woodcare will do the job admirably.
Prepare your cloth in the usual way (ie - give your bottle a good shake, pour some into a container, soak your soft and clean cloth in the polish, squeeze and ring the cloth out, any surplus polish in your container can then be poured back into your bottle) and then just wipe, turning the cloth when it gets soiled

Heritage Woodcare can be purchased online - visit www.heritagepolish.com/wood.html
Alternately send order with payment (cheque, postal order or cash) to :-
DCK Services
WREN House /RuralnetUK
Stoneleigh Park
Warwickshire
CV8 2RR
England

If byou have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me, either by email( jim@heritagepolish.com ) or ring me on 0044 (0) 7967 139636

No comments: