Pages

Tuesday 7 July 2009

What can I use to clean and polish my wood floor?

It is the 7th July and The Royal Show has started today - the last one as the Royal show will no longer exist after this year apparently. It has been raining quite a lot today which isn't good news for the show - 2 years ago the last day was cancelled as the ground was waterlogged.

I haven't done a show for weeks myself. The last show I did I lost money whereas I was expecting to make a reasonable profit so I cannot see any point in spending several days working long hours if I cannot see a reward at the end of it. What do you think? Please let me know.

With the weather what it is, now is a good time to clean and polish your wood floors. Heritage Woodcare is excellent for this.
Sweep your floor first to remove loose debris, Prepare your cloth in the usual way, put it on the bottom of a brush or mop and wipe. Heritage Woodcare will clean and polish your floor at the same time and will leave it safe to walk on.

Heritage Woodcare can be obtained online from www.heritagepolish.com/wood.html

No comments: