Pages

Friday 24 July 2009

How can I make my hands feel wonderfully soft?

It is a bright sunny day outside now, very different to earlier this morning when we had a thunderstorm. The whole world looks brighter when the sun shines don't you think? I am staying with my son in Somerset for the weekend - the first time I have accessed my blog from anywhere other than from home, Isn't the internet wonderful!

My 12yr old grandson has given me a lesson on how to use Facebook and I now have an "entry" (I am not sure of the terminology but I am slowly being dragged into the 21st Century). I also have a business entry which I will sort out over the coming weeks so watch this space.

One interesting happening - I had a phone call yesterday from a young lady extolling the virtues of Green Angel Bodysmoother and Hand Cream. She really wanted to know which shows I am exhibbiting at and was disappointed to hear I have scaled back at the moment. She went on to say she will therefore buy online. All Green Angel products are available online at www.heritagepolish.com/skin.html

No comments: