Pages

Friday 17 July 2009

What can I use to clean and dust my tv?

It isn't as nice a day today as it was yesterday. I have however been out and put weedkiller on my lawn. My wife is determined to get rid of the dandelions that I have spent the last 20years carefully cultivating. At least that is my story and I am sticking to it!

My tip for this week. Did you know that you can use Heritage Woodcare on products other than wood? It is very good on most hard surfaces, e.g plastic, vinyl, marble,etc. Try it on your television - it will not only clean the suround but will also pick up the dust at the same time. You can use it on the glass screen as well (BUT NOT ON THE NEW PLASMA SCREENS) although you will need to buff it up afterwards. Try it on other hard surfaces.

Heritage Woodcare can be bought online, visit www.heritagepolish.com/wood.html

No comments: