Pages

Friday 31 July 2009

How can I relax in my bath? part 2

A few days ago I had an invitation to connect with someone on LinkedIn. Unfortunately I am still not really savvy on using social media sites but I am working on it.So, if you are reading this blog, please bear with me - I will get there eventually!

Yesterday I blogged about Green Angel Bath Soaks but I didn't mention the different blends. They come in eight co-ordinated blends :-

(Rest & Calm) Lavender,Chamomile and Orange oils
(Joint Reviver)Marjoram,Rosemary and Lemon oils
(Muscular Reliever) Black Pepper,Eucalyptus and Rosemary oils
(Spring Clean) Eucalyptus.Tea Tree and Juniper oils
(Relax) Lavender and Orange oils
(Wakey Wakey) Graefruit,tangerine and Neroli oils
(Down to Earth) Lavender,Patchouli and Cedar Wood oils
(Seaweed & Rosemary) Rosemary oil and seaweed powder

The different co-ordinated blends give each blend different benefits achieved from the essential oils used in the blend thus inspiring the names.

Dead Sea Salt Essential Oil Bath Soaks with Irish Seaweed Extract are avaiable by post,{ send order with payment (cash,cheque or postal order) to :-
DCK SERVICES
The Technocentre
Puma Way
Coventry
CV1 2TT }
or online {visit www.heritagepolish.com/skin.html }

If you have any queries or need to contact me ring 07967 139636 during office hours.

No comments: