Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2009

How do I look after my leather car seats in hot weather?

It has occurred to me this morning that, whilst I talked about leather furniture yesterday, I only mentioned car seats in passing.
My comments yesterday not only apply just as much to your leather car seats but are probably more important as temperatures in cars will rise higher than in the home and your seats are more exposed to uv rays.

Heritage Leathercare can be purchased online - visit www.heritagepolish.com/leather.html - or by post - send payment (cheque, postal order or cash) and order to :-
DCK Services
WREN House
Stoneleigh Park
Warwickshire
CV8 2RR

For further information, or with any queries, please feel free to contact me either by email (jim@heritagepolish.com), post (Jim Reah at above address) or phone 07967 139636

No comments: