Pages

Tuesday 9 December 2008

www.heritagepolish.com

Well it has been busy over the last few days. The show at Towerlands over the weekend was a lot more successful - this time I made a PROFIT! Not a lot but it was a profit which is better than a slap round the face with a wet fish (as my wife would say). I got home around 11.00.pm Sunday night and was out at 7.00.am Monday at a workshop at Aston Science Park. I have been there again today for another workshop. Tomorrow I can relax a little although I think my wife has a few jobs lined up.

Don't forget, all Heritage Polish And Green Angel Skincare products can be bought online from www.heritagepolish.com Many of the products - particularly on the Green Angel Skincare and Paston Crafts pages - make excellent Christmas gifts!

No comments: