Pages

Tuesday 16 December 2008

Gifts from Green Angel Skincare and Paston Crafts

I am feeling a lot better today but still not 100% - tomorrow I hope I will be back to my normal self!
I have had quite a busy day with three mailorders to do requiring me to go to my stores to collect the right products. To me it is absolutely amazing that I can be so busy with mailorder and take more money than at shows, yet , to put on a stand at a show requires a large financial outlay and a commitment of time - no matter how one feels.

As it is Christmas. I am seeing an uplift in the orders for the Green Angel Skincare range of products. These do make excellent gifts as products from the Paston Craft range.
To see the Green Angel range visit www.heritagepolish.com/skin.html , to see the Paston Craft range visit www.heritagepolish.com/paston.html

No comments: