Pages

Tuesday 2 December 2008

Interesting times and www.heritagepolish.com

It is an interesting time for me at the moment. I am trying to increase on-line business rather than doing most of my sales at shows - I feel I am getting a little long in the tooth to be out most weekends at shows, sleeping in my van! So this afternoon I am attanding a workshop on On-line Networking at Warwick University. It should be very interesting and I am looking forward to it.
Before that I am going to have to empty my van. My daughter was going to do some boot sales but is no longer doing so, so all the stuff she was going to sell is now in my van waiting for me to take it to my lock-up.
We had some snow this morning. This is the third lot of snow this winter but so far none has really settled.
Don't forget, Heritage Polish,Green Angel Skincare products and Paston Crafts can all be bought online at www.heritagepolish.com

No comments: