Pages

Thursday 11 December 2008

Christmas Craft Fair at Wood Green Animal Shelter 13/14 December

I am going down with a cold at the moment, which is just what I want just before a show.
The show in question is a Christmas Craft Fair at Wood Green Animal Shelter in Godmanchester just outside Huntingdon. I hope you get the chance to visit as there will be a lot of nice things to buy - that is, in addition to my range.Don't forget to visit my stand first though! I will have the full range out and the GreenAngel products make really nice Christmas presents..
The show is held in their arena - a lot of shows of different types are held at this venue.
I will get myslf ready today and leave early tomorrow am. I hope the promised frost is not too bad!
My wife and I have been busy making self heating cushions and handwarmers - they have been selling well recently, really since the show at Coventry Transport Museum.My wife feels really chuffed to see things she has made doing so well.
I have one more show before Christmas and one on 27th December and then I have a break for a while - I am looking forward to that!

No comments: