Pages

Wednesday 3 December 2008

Is Heritage Woodcare suitable for my woodblock floors?

I had an enquiry a couple of days ago from someone wanting to know if HERITAGE WOODCARE would be suitable for use on his woodblock floor which had been carpeted since new 40 yrs ago. I advised him to first seal the floor with a good quality wax then to use Heritage Woodcare. I had the same situation myself a few years ago when we lifted the carpet in the hall. We were intending to re-carpet but were delighted to find we had a parquee floor underneath. Instead of re-carpeting we kept it as a wood floor. After first sweeping I had to clean the floor using a non-scratch scourer soaked in Heritage to remove all the bitumin that had seeped up between the individual tiles. Now a quick going over with Heritage keeps my floor looking good with the added benefits of being easy to use looking after the floor and also safe to walk on afterwards.

No comments: