Pages

Thursday 18 December 2008

How can I clean and polish the seats in my Bentley?

It is back to being dull and overcast today. I wonder if it is anything to do with me going to Somerset today? My son and daughter-in-law need some help with the grandchildren and it is my turn to supply it. They are great kids and I love being with them. Don't get a lot of opportunity to be with them however as they are usually up at weekends when I am at shows.

I was with a friend last night and he mentioned that he is getting himself a Bentley to use in his wedding hire business. He asked me if Heritage Leathercare can be used on the upholstery. I told him that it was just what he needed to keep it in excellent condition - soft.supple.water resistant and looking really good! Dependent upon the colour, it should also clean it.

To use Heritage Leathercare first of all make sure there is no loose debris that can scratch - possibly vacuum the upholstery before starting on polishing. If it is light in colour (white/yellow/cream, etc) you may need to wash the upholstery using pure soap (Simple soap, baby soap, soap flakes, Dreft, etc), then make sure it is totally dry. On other colours, Heritage Leathercare will also clean it. Take your sponge (or soft cloth), dip into your tub of Heritage Leathercare and take the surplus off on the side of the tub and then wipe. Make sure the surface is not greasy. if it is, just buff it up. As my friend intends to use his Bentley as a wedding hire car, he may feel it is wise to buff up in any case but if he has used the Heritage Leathercare as recommended he shouldn't need to.

Heritage Leathercare can be bought online - visit www.heritagepolish.com/leather.html

No comments: