Pages

Wednesday 24 December 2008

Christmas Eve

It is Christmas Eve - 50 minutes and it is Christmas Day. On Christmas Day,among other things, we celebate the birth of Jesus. In many ways this totally gets forgotten - I thought I would just throw that in.
The grandchildren are in bed and my sons are playing a game on the tv. All is at peace in my world. My daughter and her boyfriend will be up tomorrow evening and we will all be together. It is great to have all the family together in one place - I hope I will still be able to say that all is at peace in my world tomorrow night!
Just to be different we are not having the traditional Christmas lunch - my sons decided that we will have a bbq instead. My wife and myself will be able to relax for a change as they are doing the cooking, we will still probably be doing the clearing up though!
I wish all my readers a very happy and peaceful Christmas.

No comments: