Pages

Saturday 20 December 2008

Gifts and shopping from www.heritagepolish.com

It is a really miserable day today- damp,overcast but mild.
I came back from Somerset yesterday bringing my grandsons back with me. It is really great having them stay- they keep me young whilst at the same time they sort out all the computer problems for me!

If you are having guests over the Festive Season you may want to do a really good clean. Don't forget that Heritage Woodcare can be used on many other surfaces than just wood and is very easy to use, and your Heritage Leathercare will give your leather furniture a real treat.

I have some orders waiting for me so I will sort them out this am and get them in the post with the last minute cards.

It is still not too late to top up your supplies of Heritage Polish, or get your last minute gifts, visit www.heritagepolish.com and go to the relevant page.

No comments: