Pages

Wednesday 17 December 2008

What customers say about Heritage Woodcare

It is a lovely sunny day today and everything seems so much brighter!
My wife treated me to a reclining armchair as an early Christmas present, so I had to get rid of the settee - it was no loss as the springs were broken and propped up with cushions. I broke a lot up to make it easier to get out of the house. I hoped to get the rest on the bin lorry without any further work but it was too big so my next job is to finish breaking it.

Comment from an order for Heritage Woodcare yesterday "Have been using Heritage Polish for years as I suffer from allergies and find it so easy to use." It is nice to know that my product is so helpful and appreciated.
Heritage Woodcare can be obtained online from www.heritagepolish.com/wood.html

No comments: