Pages

Friday 5 December 2008

Craft Fair at The Magic of the Horse Show

As promised more about Towerlands. It is in Braintree and is primarily used for equestrian events. The show this weekend is crafts/food and gifts and will be a great venu to get your Christmas gifts. I intend to feature my full range ;- Heritage polish/GreenAngel skincare and the Paston Microwarm range. GreenAngel and Paston Microwarm make superb gifts and I do recommend them.

The show coincides with an equestrian event so we are open late to give visitors to that event time to visit us as well - 7.00.pm Saturday and 6.00 pm Sunday.
Hope to see you there - do come and visit me and introduce yourself as a reader of this blog.

If you are unable to get to the show, you can still view and purchase the products online, visit www.heritagepolish.com. If you need the products for Christmas presents, mention that in the "comments" section and I will do my very best to get them to you in time for Christmas.

No comments: