Pages

Monday 15 December 2008

What can I buy for Christmas presents?

I am still suffering- sneezing,aching eyes, runny nose and just generally feeling rough. Today though, I can take it a little easier and rest when I feel really bad. Wasn't able to do that over the weekend!

The show could have been much better - trade was really slow, especially on Sunday. Saturday we did at least have the excuse of the weather but not for yesterday. The only thing that saved Sunday being a complete failure was that I kept trading whilst everyone else was packing up.I had started packing but then had three sales and a serious enquiry about the seaweed powder. That, coupled with a sale of two body smoothers a few minutes previously, meant I took nearly as much in the last hour as I had taken during bthe rest of the day.

You are still in time to get your presents online. Just visit www.heritagepolish.com. Metion that you want your purchase for Christmas Gifts and I will do my very best to get them to you in time for the Big Day!

No comments: